spider tops (again)

I know this topic has been covered repeatedly, but since I have never needed
a new top until now I never paid too much attention.  I do know from past
issues that Caribou tops are thought of pretty highly.  What other options do
I have for new tops?  Would you who have replaced their tops please comment
on how they have held up?  I will be paying someone to do the replacement.
What is a fair price for this job?  Does the top from Caribou require any
modifications to fit/attach properly?  Any help/advice is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL