Owner's Manual for '63 Giulia 1600 Spider

OK, it's true. I choked tonight on eBay. The auction for the subject manual
was closing tonight and I mis-spelled my login name with 23 seconds to go, a
fatal error on my part. Arrrrgggg!

I'd love to have an original owner's manual for my car (yes, I have the
CarDisk, but the laptop just doesn't seem to fit in with the era ... I'd lose
concourse points, I'm sure).

Does anyone have a line on a good condition original Alfa Owner's Manual for a
'63 Giulia Spider? [AlfaBill, you wouldn't happen to have a dusty one on the
parts shelf, would you?] I'm a serious buyer on this one.

Emails off line would be best.

TIA & ciao

Tom
'63 Spider (no papers)