SPICA vs. Webers

Another vote for SPICA.

Having owned SPICA cars for about five or more years, I have never had a
SPICA failure that left my car unable to run.  Yes, I've had thermostatic
actuators fail, but the car always started and ran.  While the Webers look
nicer, are a bit simpler, and probably facilitate track-side repairs, the
SPICA system starts better, runs better during warm-up, has altitude
compensation, and (I will argue) is incredibly easy to tailor to your
individual performance needs.

Of course, having just praised it, I'm sure I'll be suffering my first
failure immanently.... as always seems to be the case.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
'74 gtv SPICA
'88 verde Bosch - Yuk!