Larry Jr's latest project , Spider wiper problems

It's my understanding that the new POWERplant is a 24v Q motor . Lets
hope he never gets bored with these mod's . Check it out at www.
Apedirect.com

My question ,
I'm having problems with the wipers on my 86 spider , and need some
advise . The blades keep dragging and dumping rubber on the glass . I 've
tried changing the blades , I keep cleaning the glass but to no evail .
Is it possible that after a while,  wear in the motor or mechanism is
adding to the problem .

Don't know about 164's , But the Ansa rear section on my Spider (
purchased used at APE for $25.00) does all the items in question ;
gurgles, spits throaty, raspy , real droan on the highway , and
absolutley howls at 5500rpm ( I just set off my first alarm yesterday )

Don Coulter
another satisfied APE customer
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]