Re: 105 coupe fibreglass panels

<'68 1300 GTJunior (to be picked up next week!, Yay!)
Congratulations Ben! So you got it.

<does anyone know of a supplier within Australia of fibreglass panels,
<bootlid, bonnet, etc  for a stepnose 105 coupe?
<Im currently contemplating the idea of a GTA replica, and wondered about
the
<cost and availability of the fibreglass body parts.

If you're prepared to ship it across the Tasman you can have aluminium like
the real ones. Try:
    Alan Bowden at Classicar Restorations Limited,
    181B Station Rd Penrose, Auckland, NZ
    Ph/Fax +649 525 1300

Alan is the local expert on 105 restoration (does superb work) and will make
just about any panel you want, advertises reskinned bonnets and boots in
aluminium and steel. Don't know what the price is, but most of his steel
panels are reasonable prices. I'll probably be going out to see him again on
Thursday if you want me to ask about anything.

Also you could try Mike Ennis at Continental Car Services (Wellington),
contcars@domain.elided. I've heard that he has had some fibreglass parts
such as front nose cone/aprons available at times.

Regards,

Mark Battley
Auckland, New Zealand.

1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce

Alfa Romeo 105 series Bertone Coupe home page and register at:
      http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/1806/105GTV.HTML