Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:03:47 +0100

Hi, everybody! I would like to thank all of you Digesters for much help so
far, especially to Tony Lupton, John Herzman, Tom Sahines, Simon Favre,
Brian Shorey, Oscar Johnson, Larry Dickman and many others.

I have 2 questions:

1) Since I am about to rebuild and lighten my Alfetta GTV 2.0 transmission,
would it be better to take a transaxle from a 75 2.0TS or the one from
Alfetta to serve as a base for the rebuild? What I meant to say is - is it
possible that Alfa had improved technology of the materials employed in the
transaxle, which would make a 75 transmission better?

2) In my owners manual I have the recommended tyre pressures for the stock
185/70R14 tyres. Since I now have 195/60R15, I am not sure what pressures to
use. Suggestions?

Sincerely,

Marko Mataija
Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81