GTV (916) cold climate questions.

Is there anyone out there who know how to get the
door locks work reliably below -15 Centigrade?
I'ts a great winter car when it will allow me to enter.

Is it possible to install a "kill-switch" on the ABS
system?
There are times when I actulally do want the wheels to
lock up, so it would be nice to have an emergency button
that I could punch when I need that. (Or maybe one I could
punch if I want the lazy-brakes.)

One I found is that with this car I encounter less
"Lords of the Left Lane" when driving it. Probably looks
more intimidating in the mirror than the old GTV. :-)

- --
Einar Sjaavik, einar_sjavik@domain.elided,
http://www.login.eunet.no/~einar/
1995 Alfa GTV 2.0, 1986 Alfa GTV 2.0, 1986 Maserati Spyder 2.5

End of alfa-digest V7 #509