Re: Tunnel slap!

That sounds like the engine mounts and the transmission mount are gone and
way past due to be replaced.  One or both of the engine mounts is probably
broken and I would expect that the rubber in the transmission mount is also
broken.

The only thing keeping the engine and transmission in the car is gravity!

chrisp