Re: Tunnel Slap!

Maybe it was taken for granted, but there was no mention of the orientation
of the trans mount in the recent postings on Mike Grace's tunnel-slappin'
drivetrain.  If the mount is rotated even slightly, the tail of the
transmission can be too high.  That being said, I'm not sure I remember
exactly how the mount should be oriented, but I think you want the large
hole upwards and the rubber center section angled so that it is tangential
to the arc that the tail of the trans would follow as the engine pivots on
the front mounts.

W. B. Peale
69 GT Veloce