rigth side driving

     Nardo Zelazninni chided me for driving on the wrong side of the road;
     well, it was not intentional, I thought I was on a ONE WAY road.
     It was Hiway 40, thru Wheeling (Now there's a driver's town!) W. Va.,
     and the road sign I was looking for was hidden behind a tree. So, here
     I go, careening down the hill, only to meet up with uphill bound
     traffic. When I saw what was inevitable, I closed my eyes.
     Now if this was a TEXAS road, there wouldn't have been a problem,
     right 'Nardo?
     Len, who is glad to be in California, where the grapes grow best!