Cats

Has anyone ever bought a cat from a place called "Discount Converters
Ltd."? They claim to have new, direct fit cats for GTV6s for $165. I talked
to the guy and they sound well made, 3-way, ss (409), aluminized shields,
honeycomb innerds, etc. He told me he sold a whopping total of 3 last year
and no one said they didn't fit ;) No financial interest, just thought I
would pass it on in case anyone needs one...
http://www.discountconverter.com/converters/alfa/index.htm
- -Obie
'78 Alfetta GT
'83 GTV6