lists like ours

there seems to be a new site / service / company  dedicated to organizing
and managing (for owners) Internet lists like ours. They want to do to
mailing lists what Yahoo did to graphical web content.
I do not know what Richard's feelings would be on this (they host, partner,
make things more commercially viable by generating traffic, I guess), and I
did something with his direct e-mail address, but searching on "Alfa" did
not return any results. Perhaps a listing is free, who knows.
no interest in the venture myself, blah, blah, file under administrativa
curiosities.

luke, San Mateo, CA