high idle 164S

I'm still struggling with the high idle on 91 164S. It is running rich
and won't start warm. Also it runs rough when in the high idle. It
happens somewhat intermittently. The O2 sensor has been replaced. I get
1-2-2-1 as a code from the computer when the check engine light comes on.
My shop wants to put in a new ECU. (big bucks$$). Any suggestions before
I bite that bullet?

Arnold Most

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]