RE: Window regulator cable issues

If just the cable snapped, that's a hardware store item. I replaced the
cable in my GTV6 driver side door using cable identical to the orginal that
I find at the hardware store. Also buy some aluminum swages to fix the ends.
The hard part was getting the cable length exactly right, and keeping the
cable properly wound and tensioned during installation.

Jeff Bennett
Lockheed Martin Space Operations Company
phone: (281) 333-7062
george.j.bennett@domain.elided

snipped