From: SHEFIXIT@domain.elided
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 13:41:32 -0400
Subject: v6 window cable

The window regulator on the V6 has always been available seperately. The part
number is 00607.32462.0000 for the drivers side, and carries a tag of $67.04.
If you're unable to locate one give me a shout. I'm sure they're still
available because I just replaced one on a customers car last week.

SHEFIXIT@domain.elided
Alfa Import Center, Inc.
And a second one which I believe was from Joel Hailey, then at IAP but now at
Centerline Products: