my TI question

Many thanks to John Hertzman and Bob Abhalter for answering my question
re:TI vs. Super.  The one currently sitting in my driveway is my first
real exposure to the model.  It seems they might be even more rare here
in the states than say Giuliettas.  I have been told that the handling
characteristics are quite good for a sports sedan.  My driving
impressions will have to wait till I get the oil pan on.

Thanks again.

Ian