Top restrainers

     Wayne Haight wrote:
      Wayne R Haight <whaight@domain.elided>
     Subject: Cloth Top Care

     Living in Hawaii, my top is down most of the time. I noticed that my
     last top chafed on the corners while it was folded, so keeping the
     vibration of the top to a minimum while driving is essential. My car
     didn't come with any sort of securing straps like the ones Gordy Hyde
     mentioned, but based on his description I will fabricate some sort of
     cinch device to keep the vibration down while driving.

     Wayne,
     You can buy the straps from IAP for about $12 or $15; they are mounted
     to the same screws that hold the straps on the top boot to the rear
     wall, by the package shelf. Get an IAP catalog to see what they look
     like.
     Aloha,
     Len