Niggling Milano Problems (long)

Hi Guys,

	I have a few questions to ask:

1-My driver's side window rattle at certain postions. I have tightened
all the bolts in the door behind the door panel but I still can't get
rid of the rattle which is really irritating. The rattle only happens
when the window is fully lowered or about 20% up. Where should I start
looking?

2-I can hear light clunking noise that starts becoming audible when the
car moves. It sounds like it's coming from the driver's suspension
pieces, but that may not be the case. I've checked for loose suspension
fittings but could not find any. I swapped shocks, no luck there. My
wheel bearings were replaced 2 years ago. I'm gonna check again for
loose bolts or items that found it's way into the vicinity. Old and worn
A-arm bushings maybe?

3-When going over bumps at speeds, the car shakes as if it's not welded
properly (it doesn't feel like it's sturdy). The steering column for one
feels a little bit wobbly when going over bumps at high speed. I'm
making a comparison with my 155 which is more composed over bumps. It's
kinda hard to describe but I'm thinking the Milano chassis' inherent
lack of rigidity is the cause here. Which plain sucks! I can't close the
door properly when the car is jacked up from the front crossmember. Is
this a common trait? Should I just throw in a Roll Cage?

4-I think I am hearing some pinging at WOT (like in 4th). I only use 92
octane Chevron. My timing is 7 degrees advanced (stock Verde timing). I
wonder what on earth is happening in my engine. I also found that
disconnecting the 02 sensor makes the car go lean when I step on the
gas. Voltage drops from 0.89v to 0.2v. Scary! Is this normal? When I
connect the 02 sensor (voltage now oscillates from 0.1v-0.89v) the ECU
compensates and the fluctuations still occur even when accelerating.

Anyways I still like this car as much as it makes me feel sick
sometimes. This morning when I went to Laguna Seca a lowered black Audi
A4 1.8T came up behind me. I could see him staring at the badge on my
trunk lid. Maybe he was wondering, "What the hell is this...75  1.8
T.SPARK, aaahhh breakfast". The only "breakfast" he had was me breaking
away from him really fast 8-).

Thanking everyone in advance (7 degrees ;-))
e-mail direct or on digest.

Zamani

'87 Milano Gold 3.0 V6
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/8263/alfa.html
(put some new photos of my 155 V6. Photos of my Milano coming soon)