To whom it may concern

There may be some out there that has tried to send me e-mail and had it
bounce.  What happend was an error in registration that got my address
changed, the password changed and a couple of other codes changed.  It has
been corrected and if you reply to the present address, I'll get it.  Proven
by a note from the Raleigh John Hertzman.  Sorry about that, Fred Di Matteo
PS, if you're wondering about the ferdinando portion, my name is actually
Ferdinando Di Matteo which I discovered when I volunteered to join the Army
Air Force back in 1941.  I alway thought I was Frederick F. but because I
needed my birth certificate to become a soldier, I learned I was named after
my paternal grandfather.