Re: '83 Spider won't turn over (intermittent)

My '78 Spider did the same to me a few times. I looked at everything
sensible. It seemed to be a largish voltage drop which would not activate
the starter solenoid reliably.

Finally handed it to the shop as I didn't have time to go further. They
found that many of the wiring harness connectors were corroded on the
inside and cleaned, put new  connectors in. They also cleaned the
contacts on the ignition switch and put in a new ground strap. Problem
solved. 5 hours worth of labor to go through all the electrical
connections like that ... And I know they put more time into it than
that.

Godfrey