Introduction

Hello everybody,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Davide Frada, and I live in a small
winery town in South Australia. At present, I own a few old Mercedes, but I
am now looking into buying a 1971 Alfa 1750 Berlina from some friends.

The car had been idle since 1993, but the engine had been rebuilt only a
few months before it was put into storage. The car started almost straight
away, but the clutch seems to be stuck on. The body appears OK, but the RHS
floor and sill needs work, and apart from that there are a few bubbles in
each door. The interior is trashed. The asking price is AU$500, negotiable.
What do you think??

I rather like the car, but I just don't want and endless money pit!

Thanks in advance,

	Regards
	Davide Frada