'83 Spider won't turn over (intermittent)

Turn the key and nothing happens!!!

My '83 Spider has done this twice in the last couple of weeks.  Once it was
raining real hard and I thought that might have been the problem but
yesterday it was dry and warm.

All the electric's work fine.  When I turn the key I can hear the fuel pump
kick in but the starter just won't crank.  The first time it happened I
messed with the fuse box and it eventually started.  Yesterday I had to roll
start the car.  After I turned it off and tried again it started fine.

Does this sound like a starter of ignition switch problem? Is there a fuse
specifically for the starter?

Walter Colbourne
Seattle, WA
'83 Spider