bent door hinge - need used part

I pulled a real !!**..  last week.  My driveway slants slightly downhill.  My
wife and I park side by side.  My '88 Alfa Spyder was slightly forward, and I
opened my passenger door.  Then I walked around to the driver side to start
the car with passenger door open.  When I pushed in the clutch the car rolled
back, and the passenger door hit my wife's bumper.  The door bent the stop
strap and put a nice crease in the fender.  I will first need a replacement
hinge to get the door to open and close without hanging on the fender, before
body work can begin.  Does anyone have a spare??   Maybe we should start a
thread on "memorable confessions of lapses of judgement"...
Paul Steffy in Chico, CA
'88 Alfa Spyder Veloce