Giulia Sprint GT Veloce for sale

     I have decided to sell my 1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce # AR *246572*
     Typo 10536. It is a very nice California car originally purchased by
     an Alfa Club member (I'm the second owner) and pampered most of its
     life.
     The exterior is mostly the original paint (white AR101) and very
     straight and rust free.  The tan interior is also original and nearly
     perfect.  Mechanicals are good with a recent valve job and master
     cylinder (185 psi compression on all four).  Original documentation
     and black license plates.  Have plenty of pictures to e-mail to
     interested parties.
     Open to offers or trade towards a Montreal.
     Reply to: thomas.guadagni@domain.elided

     Tom Guadagni
     Dublin Ca