RE: 164 antenna

Vlad suggested I replace the in-rear-window antenna with a conventional
one protruding out of the wing.

I'm not keen to do this - I must admit I like the clean look the car has
without an external aerial, and I don't get whistling noises either!  If
I have to live with slightly worse reception when the defogger is on
then I will.  I still think the reception is worse overall than it used
to be, so I will try checking the connections and see how it goes.

Simon Rodda mentioned a recall to replace dodgy relays - anyone know
what the symptoms were?  This could be what happened to me, in which
case my bodyshop is blameless after all.

Jonathan.

- --
Jonathan Wolff <jon@domain.elided>
Programmer