tool box:

<When I drove my Giulia Super to the Colorado AROC Convention at Copper
Mountain I took the following items in a large tool box strapped into the
trunk:
I had to share the laugh I had while reading Bill's suggestion for a tool box.
Bill offers great advise, but even the best of plans often go array.
I was with Bill and a few others on the trip he mentioned.  Between
our homeland of Oregon and Colorado lie some of the best open landscapes on the planet.
We were traveling the kind of back roads that Alfa drivers dream about. While flying along
in Bill's beautiful lowered Giulia Super we managed to put a hole in the exhaust system. Gee, I wonder
how that happened?  It wouldn't have mattered if Bill's whole car was full of tools: this problem
was not going to be fixed on the side of the road.  We roared into a little town in Colorado and let a muffler shop
earn a few dollars.  That road trip was as much fun as I have had in a long time.
My advise for a tool box?
How about duct tape and a cell phone.
Maybe a good looking "significant other" who can hitch hike
next to your broken down car while you hide in the sage brush.
Doug Klein
AROO
67 Duetto
61 Spider Veloce