[no subject]

2) Steering: I have a few leaks from the steering, but otherwise in pretty
good shape (I keep it topped off). The car does not "pull" in either
direction, but the steering wheel does not seem to stay centered, every
time a go over a "bump" during a curve, The steering wheel gets out of
whack (In either direction). I also feel that there is too much play and
the steering is not as direct as I remember from my previous 91 164 B. Any
ideas on what the problem could be?

3) Lights: The lights behind the two of the center button rows are gone, as
well as the Radio backlights (Radio display is fine as well as the actually
LED that indicates a feature being on, such as defrost. Can I just
dismantle the center part and replace those lights easily?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Bernardo De Albergaria