131 tooth ring gears (115 cars)

Hi all,

Is there anyone with access to the parts manuals for 80s
and 90s 2 liter spiders?

I'm trying to find out if the ring gear and/or
flywheel was changed during the changeover from the big
1,1 hp starter to the small reduction gear starter,
somewhere around 86 to 88.  I've gotten an indication
that the ID of the ring gear was changed, which would
require a different flywheel, but I need a confirmation
if this is correct or not.

I'm planning on using the reduction gear starter on
my 74 bertone, but I need to sort this out before the
flywheel lightening starts!

Many thanks,
Neil

Aachen Germany