tool box:

When I drove my Giulia Super to the Colorado AROC Convention at Copper
Mountain I took the following items in a large tool box strapped into the
trunk:
1. a set of metric wrenches. 2. Metric sockets, extension, and ratchet. 3.
lineman pliers. 4. a 4 in one screw driver. Small vice grips. 5. a 3/8 drive
torque wrench. 6. a large crescent wrench. 7. Allen wrenches for the drain
plugs. 7. a combo wire stripper / crimper. 8. two pairs of rubber gloves. 9.
hand cleaner. 10. several red rags. 11. an oil filter strap wrench. (I run a
Hurlock oil filter adapter). 12 a spark plug socket. 13. a feeler gauge set.
14. a 2 ton bottle jack ( I don't like the dent in the side the stock jack
makes!) 15. a tire gauge.
	I also took the following spare parts:
1. a copper head gasket packed in flat card board an placed on the upper shelf
in the trunk under the mat. 2. Head gasket "o" rings 3. a rebuilt water pump
and gasket. 4. a spare electric fuel pump. 5. tune up parts  and a set of
plugs. 6. a spare spark plug wire (long) 7. a rt. and l. hand thread tie rod
end. 8. a lower ball joint. A rubber drive line donut. 9. upper and lower
radiator hoses. 10. length of heater hose and gas line hose. 11. a spare gas
filter. 12 misc. nuts bolts cotter pins and electrical ends. 12. a length of
electrical wire. 13. some binding wire. 14. copper exhaust gaskets ( I needed
these when I rubbed the exhaust and cracked it on a frost heave in southern
Colorado) 15. brake pads. 16. several long strong ties, (used one of these
when my trunk latch disintegrated in a TSD on the North West Classic Motor
Rally two years ago).
	My Super has 347,000 miles on it so spares are handy! even when I don't need
them very often!

Ciao,
Bill Gillham
'67 Giulia Super