Tamiya Alfa Kits

Brad Porter wrote:
"Tamiya
is currently producing a 1:10 scale electric r/c GTA that looks pretty
sharp.  You can see it at Tamiya's website:
http://www.tamiya.com/dtst/58187.htm, and (here in the States), you can
buy
it online at Tower Hobbies: http://www.towerhobbies.com.";

We also make a number of other Alfa related kits: Alfa Romeo 15 V6 TI
(this is the red, Alfa sponsored DTM car) 58128, the Martini Alfa 155
V6TI (the red white and blue, Martini Sponsored car...looks great) 58189
and the Bosch Alfa 155 V6TI (the white Bosch car) 58195. These are all
1:10 scale radio controlled cars, very highly detailed, for an RC car.
In addition to these we make a fuel powered 1:8 scale version of the red
Alfa sponsored DTM car, 50561, and several 1:24 scale static model kits.

The 1:24 scale kits cover all the above subjects, plus the new GTV
24172, the Jagermeister sponsored 155 24148, and the classic GTA 24188.
They are all amazingly well detailed and well researched.

You can get many of these kits at a hobby shop near you. If they don't
have the one you want they can most likely order it.

Yes there is a connection, I work for them, but since I can't sell them
directly to you, I hope you will forgive the plug.

Eric Sands
Customer Service Manager
Tamiya America
esands@domain.elided
http://members.home.net/esands
http://members.home.net/esands/arosc
www.tamiya.com

'66 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (Uva Bella) off to Laguna Seca this weekend
(with new sticky tires, a dyno tune, a shoe shine and me best girl by me
side) Whoopeeee!
'92 164S (CLXIV S) I love this car
'87 Milano Platino
'78 Spider Veloce