getting rid of cars...verde for sale

  I've managed to accumulate a collection of cars and I've reached the
breaking point.  I'm tired of it all, and everything is (or will be)
for sale.  Of course, I'll probably just start over again once they're
gone, but for now the frustration level is too high.

'87 Milano Verde, 98k, clean, straight, only very minor rust in a
couple small spots (nothing bigger than a nickel). Needs paint on the
quarters and seat fabric.  $3500/obo

Parting out -- '87 Milano Silver.  E'mail with needs

'85 Fiat X1/9, 95k, near perfect condition, no rust, new clutch.
$2700/obo (this one may go on ebay if I get no interest in it)

  Also taking up space, but probably of no particular interest on this
digest -- '86 Audi 4000 quattro, '88 Audi 90 quattro, '89 Audi 200
quattro wagon, '73 Lincoln Continental, '88 VW Cabriolet, '88 VW Golf,
'90 Isuzu Impulse, '81 Volvo 240 wagon, '88 Ford Bronco II.

E'mail direct with any questions or call me at (703)329-0336

Bryan Carter
Northern Va.