Re: 164 battery

If your 164 sat at the dock for a year like ours did, than the
battery was most likely replaced either before delivery or under
warranty shortly thereafter. I can't recall what the original
battery was since I never saw it. The dealership put in a new
Interstate before we took delivery.

The battery is huge (for an auto) so don't hurt yourself removing
it.

Ours was a 60 month and lasted about 70, but Interstate wouldn't
give me a credit allowance towards the new one!  ;^ o

`nardo
b:d+z
Texas Hill Country AROC
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
     Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
          http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html

Divided by Zero Productions

http://www.ojinaga.com/unlimited_limited/divided_by_zero_productions/

- --
[This message was sent using an evaluation copy of
IMail Server for Windows NT, a product of Ipswitch, Inc.]