164 battery

Does anyone that bought an 164 new, know weather it is possible that it came
new with the Interstate battery?
I'm trying to figure out how old my battery might be.The alternator is
charging just fine but at times the battery seems weak.
Under my opinion it's possible that the car came either with an Alfa/Fiat
battery or Varta battery or ..who knows?.. a local one such as
Interstate.Being it's a 91 model with 79 K miles maybe it's just plainly time
for a new one..
I thank all those that answered and helped me figure out the exhaust question.
Vlad
'91 164L
Long Island