Digests biting dust, among other things

I recently joined the 924/944 P-car digest hoping to glean some good
technical insight into my new track beater.  Now, I really appreciate the
caliber of posts and members here.  We are spoiled!  The P-car digest is
about 100 to 120 posts a day, with only 1 or 2 worth reading, while the rest
of it........... ( I won't tell you, I can't without cussing)

Thanks be to Richard!  Bill, my Welty Fund check is coming!

Mark Jones
Chevy Chase, MD
GTV6 still protected undercover
944 Turbo still outside in the elements

BTW, does anyone know where I can buy an "I'd rather be driving my ALFA"
license plate frame can be bought?  The P-car needs it.