Hyponosis - no trick

Peter L wrote:
"Does anybody have any of those hypnotist tapes that I can use on my
significant other that will trick her into thinking that we need three
Alfa's?

Peter

Just try presistence and passion. Evenually she will just give in. Why?
Experience, I am a significant other who has not only just gone along with
the purchase of the third owner, I am also the proud owner of 1 & 1/2 of
those vehicles.

I thought my husband was the only person who thought that it was absolutely
necessary to have three Alfa's. I will have to let my family know that
there are others and he is not certifiably, yet...

When my husband fist suggested that I needed my own alfa, I just smiled why
would I want to be in my own when he had one. The whole point of going out
for a tour in the alfa was to do it together. I could not image chasing him
in my own. He had been fixing up a 1750 gtv. Well he searched the papers,
alfa magaizes and the internet for the prefect car. Every time he found
another sexy little number he would interrupt whatever I was doing to tell
me about or beg that I look at the computer image of my car. Eventually, I
gave in to a 77 spider, at a great price and thought I was safe! Ha  That
lasted all of six months before once again that longfully face was
explaining that we really needed a third alfa. The reasoning, a winter
alfa! The GTV and Spider are only sumer cars and we live in the preverbal
great white north where not reasonabl spider would think of turning over
after Halloween or before May.  We actually do own  winter vehilce, a
strudy 4x4 but it is not the same as an alfa. Again the "Iam a just
looking/dreaming scheme started again and the ritual of finding the prefect
car somewhere far off began again. on Chirstmas eve we purchased a Milano,
I am told the prefect winter afla although the seller winched a number of
times at the thought of his car being driven through the snow and cold.