re: GM & Fiat conspiracy

Is there a GM/Fiat conspiracy?

Four items were mentioned in AD#431.  Let me add another.

How can you forget that both Fiat and the General used the same set of intials
on another car, GTZ?  I had the one from the General.  The motor (the Quad4
you referred to) was an absolute gem.  The chassis was tolerable.  The brakes
were near useless for spirited driving.  What a shame!

Continuing the conspiracy coincidences, the car was a Beretta.  Another
Italian link; another bit of 'evidence' to hold the theory together.

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta (wondering when the General will "re"-use that name - not holding
my breath)