Hyponosis - no trick

Peter L wrote:
"Does anybody have any of those hypnotist tapes that I can use on my
significant other that will trick her into thinking that we need three
Alfa's?

Regards,
Peter Lundquist"

No trick to it at all.  Ride, drive, experience what an Alfa is.  End result?
How did we ever manage for long with so few!!

Yeah, that line and a buck will get you a cup of coffee.  I am trying to get
my GF to understand that a manual transmission is a do-able thing.  I was
driving her daughter (just at driving age) and the comment was like, "Oh my
god, Mom was right.  You do drive with both feet!!"

Whatcha gonna do?

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California
76 Alfetta GT - FINALLY installing the Euro exhaust the car deserves.  REEL
soon now...