Cross breeding

In message , "IDLEMAN, CHRIS x330" <BREEZE/BPOST/CIDLEMAN%Breeze-
Eastern@domain.elided> writes
>Actually, there are a couple of factors that make a GM/Fiat (Alfa)
>marriage make sense.
Snip
>Just don't be surprised when the new Pontiac
>FireBerlinas and Transportivas hit the market!!!

When our UK car companies got bought by foreign companies I was waiting
for, but haven't seen yet the XJS Mexico, DBXR7i, etc.

On a different note I was driving my kids around when we passed a Suzuki
X90. The big boy, 4 years old, said "there will be some clowns in that
car won't there Daddy?" Later we passed another when he saw that there
were people in it he told me that they had borrowed it from another
clown.
Haven't laughed so much in a long time.
- --
jonathan coates