63 Giulia for sale

For sale 1963 Giulia spyder, the car has been totally sanded to the metal and
repainted the original color or reddish, the seats and door panels have been
recovered in  German leather(tan) lots of other additional parts but it does
need an engine and transmission. I have chosen to terminate my 63 Giulia
spyder project after purchasing a 76 BMW 2002. The price is somewhere around
$2,500.00 I have a great deal more in it. Anyway, if anyone is interested drop
me a line. I live in the Atlanta, Ga.  area.
Cheers,
john