Clutch Cylinder- Milano

Good morning..

It seems that the seals have finally gone on my Clutch MC on my '89 Milano
Gold.  Now I purchased the MC a while ago when I realized it was first
leaking.... I''ve heard that the removal of the cylinder is difficult at
best and was wondering if there are any hints or pointers at how to get to
those bolts holding it in place.  Is removal of the lower panel of the dash
necessary? Any other tips or tricks that I should know about to make this
job relatively straight-forward?

Thanks to all in advance,

Philip Gicante
London, Ontario Canada