Alfa Romeo Flag

I'm curious if anyone out there knows if an Alfa Romeo flag is
available.  I'm looking for a 3'x5' or 4'x6', at the largest.  Thought
perhaps an owners club may have had some made up that would be generic
Alfa Romeo (without the owners club name).

If not, would folks be interested in having some made up?  I would be
willing to see what the cost would be to have some nice flags made.

If anyone has a picture of an existing flag, for sale or not, could you
email it to me directly?  Would like to see what's been done.

Does anyone know if Alfa made any kind of flag or pennants available to
their dealers?  Would like to these also.  I become interested in Alfas
long after they closed up shop stateside.

Paul Weimer, Ohio
'69 Spider Roundtail
'84 Spider 2.0
'88 Spider Veloce