Velocissima air dam,want SW radio,manual &photos needed

Greetings Alfisti!
         First, thanks to all who have sent much valuable info to me over the
past week on my Alfetta Velocissima edition.I am truly excited ;I't's like I'm
a new "wet behind the ears" Alfa owner again with this car.What a machine!I
want to thankThomas Baumen,Bret,JM Negrin,Michael Conrey and Ben Higgins in
particular for his help in securing a number of trim items for this car.The
car is going to look original;and I am planning to show it and Alfie (87
Milano Gold)too at the Carlisle PA import car show on May 14th through the
16th.
         Would anyone have a clue as to where I could find the Velocissima
front air dam and front fender flares.Truthfully the flares look hideous,but
I'd like to find someone with a complete air dam to have it for the
car.(Should make interesting sculpture for my home office;the missus wants the
car to stay as it is now, sans air dam.Of course, I come back with the
standard snappy husband retort,"Yes,dear"......)
        I'd also like to purchase an original Alfa radio for this car.I'm
thinking that the radios were made by Clarion (as with the Milano radios), and
the cars used Jensen speakers.Or.......does anyone have a car shortwave
receiver they'd like to sell ?I think Becker or Blaupunkt made a car SWradio
with tape player for certain P and MB cars.around the late 70's that would fit
in dash.I'd like to purchase one of these at a reasonable price,if anyone has
one laying around.
Finally, does anyone have,and could send to me; ANY photos of the Velocissima
editions?I have one photo,and I'm wanting to see 1.if "Sprint Veloce" badges
go on the front fenders and 2.What is the rear of the car supposed to look
like?Ihave 4 small holes drilled above the license plate recess and it looks
like a trim piece or Alfa block script (like the ones on the trunk of the
Berlinas)should go there.I have holes and don't know what should go
there......
Thanks in advance for your help,
Terry Akins (still suffering from terminal happiness)
Alexandria,Va
1987 Milano Gold(Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito, looking for a new home.Email off post for details)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima Coupe (needing a name)