Re: how to clean a Spider rear window?

I have heard that you can use Pepsodent toothpaste to remove a lot of the
yellowing and cloudiness on plastic convertable rear windows. I have never
tried it, so use it at your own risk. The minty fresh smell would be an
added bonus. If you want to follow a more conventional route try some of
the plastic cleaners and polishers they sell in autoparts stores next to
the waxes. "Novus" makes good stuff as I am sure do "Mother's" and
"Meguires".

- -Obie

Obadiah Fayth
Tacoma, Washington