Re: how to clean a Spider rear window?

Four people have responded to me on this topic, thank you all! Three of
the four mentioned Meguire's so I called them. They have a fairly
comprehensive kit which should work, if anything will, for about $28,
including shipping. I've placed an order for it and will report back to
the digest when I see what the results look like.

Thanks again! The budget's tight enough on this project that if I can save
the cost of a new top right now it will mean more money for other
essential details. :)

Godfrey