Spider window cleaner

     Godfrey asks:
     Subject: how to clean a Spider rear window?

     The rear window on the Spider I'm putting together is badly yellowed
     and cloudy. The top is in otherwise serviceable condition, .... my
     money is limited and the scope of this project is daunting.

     What kind of treatments and cleaning techniques have you used to bring
     such a window to life? and how successful was the effort?

     I have used ordinary car wax, and a lot of elbow grease! The wax, with
     some cleaning compounds in it, will remove some small scratches, and a
     bit of the yellow grunge, tho not much of the yellow stain.
     I normally keep the top down, so I am not sure what it looks like!
     Knowing that you live in SUNNY California, why do you need a top,
     anyway?
     Len