Re: Permaplate

If you wax your car every 6 months, it should look good, and no wax should
cost $400 unless you are shelling out for that $500 zymol that Ralph Lauren
pays for his Bugatti Atlantique.

I bought my 90 Miata with 150K miles 3 years ago, it was very neglected,
never waxed/washed etc... I cleaned the oxidized paint with Meguiar #2, wax
it once a year with #26 and it is very shiny.

I park on the street of Boston, no garage. I realize that red paint is much
less fade/oxidation resistant due to the lack of lead but I Still say save
your $$, any carnauba wax will work. Just my humble opinion.

	- S.