Re: Alfetta book

In a message dated 1/26/99 12:14:44 AM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> >Try the usual sources, if not available I could probably flush a spare copy
>  of
>  >one or the other out of the stacks. You still need Spica instructions
>  (AROC,
>  >Wes Ingram, Braden) as the two Brit manuals cover only those obsolete
>  >carburetors.

My Haynes manual does cover the Spica fuel injection system, but not nearly as
well as the AROC, so you will probably need another source.  see Chapter 3,
part B..Models with Fuel Injection

Haynes Publication 531 (US)
ISBN 0 85696 531 6
Published, 1982, 1985