-GTV6- Kevlar clutch

The clutch in my 1982 Balocco GTV6 is due for replacement. It's starting
to slip in 5th and 4th gear under acceleration above 3000rpm, so I still
have some mileage left.
Normally, I would just order a Milano replacement and install it (or
better, have it installed by somebody who has done this before...), but
unfortnately I have recently driven a 1986 Spider with a kevlar clutch,
and now I want one.
The clutch on this Spider engages without esitations, and pedal effort
is only slightly higher than that required by a standard clutch. I
believe a kevlar clutch would make quite a nice addition to my GTV6,
especially considering how badly I match revs when I try to downshift...
Anyway, all I know is that Tilton Racing makes somenthing called a 'Twin
Disk' carbon fiber clutch (among several other racing clutch packs) and
I wonder if it could be a replacement for the stock twin disk in the
GTV6. I'll call them and see what they have to say.
Has anybody else installed a kevlar clutch on a GTV6? What make and
model?

Thanks for any help

Carlo
1982 Balocco GTV6 (slipping)