Re: Momo adapters

>Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:15:36 EST
>From: MILANO5@domain.elided
>Subject: Momo Adapters

>I have found what I think is the solution to the Momo adapter for spiders
>search.  Just find a dealer that carries Nardi Wheels and use that hub with a
>Momo adapter plate, which is available from Nardi.  I have both and they work
>just fine.  If anyone would like more details e-mail me direct.

>Dick Giambra
>74 spider
>88 Verde
I went through hell to find an adapter, ANY adapter to fit the 86-89 Spider. I finally
found a Momo adapter from a guy in Michigan dismantling an 88 Spider. I wanted
a Nardi adapter, but having gotten the Momo adapter, I got a Nardi-wheel-to-Momo-hub plate from a local dealer, and managed to put
sweet Nardi Classico on my 89 Spider. It was worth all the grief...boy is it nice!
David Bishop
89 Spider Veloce
91 164 Base