Momo adapters

Dick Giambra wrote:

"I have found what I think is the solution to the Momo adpater for spiders
search.  Just find a dealer that carries Nardi Wheels and use that hub with
Momo adapter plate, which is available from Nardi.  I have both and they
work
just fine.  If anyone would like more details e-mail me direct."

Last time I checked with Nardi, they no longer made an adapter for the
1980's Alfa Spider. I was going to do the exact thing you wrote about. How
long ago did you get your Nardi adapter? Some Nardi catalogs still list the
hub for the Spider but everyone I talked to said it was no longer available.

Brad H.